Saturday 2 July 2011

Aqaba, Jordan 2011

Part of my summer vacation this year included visiting Aqaba, beach-city in Jordan, which is a 5-hour drive from where my family lives, Irbid. The weather was AMAZING (to me atleast); 45 degrees during the day and around 20 degrees at night with a warm, summer breeze -- heaven. My cousin and I stayed at the Swiss Movenpick Resort right infront of the beach. Here are a few snaps of my 4-day stay.


entrance


view from our hotel room balcony

our room; 668. highest floor & in the dead-end corner.

view from our hotel room; right side. (that bridge is a swimming pool and also a tunnel to the resort's beach.

  
night snap of one of the resort's pools

inside the tunnel to the pools & resort beach

 
private beach area for the people staying at the resort - the water was crystal clear
 

resort's beach, our little site
 
one of the many cafes in the resort where we had breakfast

we had to wait for the horse to take care of its business before we got to ride around
  
city beach

Sha'lan the camel :) it costs only 1 dinar (approx $1.20 CDN) for a 10-min camel ride




I miss it already,
happy summer, LIAxo

 
we got colorful slippers, so i stole them :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment