Spring is right around the corner, so its time to freshen up with some spring beauty trends for this year! Makeup down the runways this season has been extremely fresh, bright, and fun! Eyeshadows are focused on neons and lips on corals!Take a look!
As seen in Vogue (UK):
Kenzo Sping 2010/2011
Fendi Spring 2010/2011
Derek Lam Spring 2010/2011
A great pastel alternative for people who aren't into the bright and flashy makeup is previewd in Bourjois' recent collection!
Bourjois Ballerina Makeup Collection
Remember to keep makeup at a minimal, using light weight face products such as tinted moisturizers instead of foundations, and more cream products than powder ones.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Yves Roche Tinted Moisturizer in "Medium"
- Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste
- Blush: MAC Blush in Coppertone
- Bronzer: NARS Laguna
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Make Up Forever eyeshadow in # 5 (coral)
- MAC eyeshadow in Gold Mine (lower lash line)
- Bobbi Brown gel liner in Brown
- Estee Lauder mascara in Sumptuous (01 Black)
- MAC Ravishing lipstick
My favorite nail polish line this spring is Essie's Spring Collection 2010/2011:
*topless and barefoot is my absolute favorite! a must-have all year long.
stay gorg & have a great spring!